AHA is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner and Certified Cloud Service Provider with Microsoft-recognized competencies in CRM, Cloud CRM, Data Platform, Business Intelligence, Application Development and Mid-Market Solutions.
Our CRM practice fields an employee-based team of experienced technology leaders and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists (MCTS) who provide expert guidance, solution delivery, training and support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions for private and public sector clients. The team have many years of CRM experience with enterprise software including market-leading CRM solutions such as Salesforce, Oracle (Siebel), APTEAN (Onyx/Pivotal/Saratoga) and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, giving us a broad perspective and ability to understand your CRM needs.
Our CRM Services
We provide advice, perspective and expertise on successful deployment of Dynamics CRM-based solutions through services that include: Strategy and roadmap, Solution blueprint, assessments.
We envision, plan and deliver high-value, business-aligned Dynamics CRM solutions.
We provide knowledge, materials and instruction to inform, educate and develop the CRM expertise of CRM users.
We provide full-spectrum support services from retainer-based as-needed support to fully managed services, platforms and hosting.
Highlights of our CRM Experience and Eminence
Supplier to Microsoft Consulting Services and fundable under Microsoft’s Business Investment Funds (BIFs)
- Part of the Microsoft P-Seller / VTSP Program, chosen as an elite member of Microsoft’s partner community to augment Microsoft’s internal Technology Specialist teams.
- Expert in integration and data migration between Dynamics CRM and Oracle OSB, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, ERP systems, FileNet, SAP, OpenText and portals.
- Experienced in delivering projects using the Microsoft-recommended Dynamics Sure Step Methodology in addition to PMI-aligned project management, agile capability and the experience to embrace and navigate client-specific software and project delivery frameworks.
- The technical team that established Dynamics CRM as the Case Management Software Solution (CMSS) across the Government of Canada.
- A developer of several software tools, CRM add-ons, and xRM components developed internally which we bring to accelerate and improve our Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects.
- Subject of the Microsoft Case Study “Better Integration, Better Relationships: A Tightly Integrated Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Improves Client Experience and Reduces Operating Costs in the Canadian Federal Government”.